|Planning the Completion of your Dissertation - online||02.05.2023 09:00 - 12:00 (Tue)||online||Edwards, Mark|
|Planning the Completion of your Dissertation - online||03.05.2023 09:00 - 12:00 (Wed)||online||Edwards, Mark|
Before booking a workshop, please make sure that you can attend for the entire duration and save the dates. When participants do not show up or cancel on a very short notice, other interested parties are denied a chance to participate.
For doctoral candidates of all disciplines.
Towards the end of your doctoral study many questions arise, which are discussed in this module. The course addresses the many factors affecting the effective structuring of the final phase of your doctorate, and focusses on proven methods that will form the framework of clear future perspectives for the period after the successful dissertation.
- Effective use of your time: How to focus your efforts
- Daily, weekly, monthly and whole-PhD Plans
- 7 methods of priorisation
- Planning and focussing on the writing process and the correction phase
- Dismantling practical and psychological barriers to writing
- Techniques for productivity
- Problems in the End-phase of the PhD - with resolutions
- Getting the best from your supervisor
- Staying motivated
- Developing clear goals for your PhD and beyond
If there are free spots, we also allow postdocs to participate.