|Project & Time Management - In Person||18.11.2022 09:30 - 13:30 (Fri)||Hittorfstr. 16||Wichert, Amanda|
|Project & Time Management - Online||21.11.2022 09:30 - 13:00 (Mon)||Online||Wichert, Amanda|
|Project & Time Management - Online||22.11.2022 09:30 - 13:00 (Tue)||Online||Wichert, Amanda|
Before booking a workshop, please make sure that you can attend for the entire duration and save the dates. When participants do not show up or cancel on a very short notice, other interested parties are denied a chance to participate.
For this event, the hygiene concept in the rooms of Hittorfstr. 16 must be followed.
This workshop is designed to present project management tools to academics and researchers working on a complex research project (and is primarily designed for individual researchers with limited or no staffing resources).
The Project Map: Foundations of a Successful Project
- What is project management?
- How can project management tools be useful to me (as an individual researcher)?
- What resources are available to me? Who is interested in the outcome of my project? How can I best use my resources – and how and when should I ask for help?
Planning Your Project
- How can I break my project into manageable tasks?
- How can I structure those tasks so that I feel like I'm moving forwards?
- What tools can I use to keep track of my project?
If there are free spots, we also allow postdocs to participate.