|Research Integrity: Introduction to Data Management in Natural and Life Sciences - online||13.02.2023 09:00 - 12:00 (Mon)||online||Asef, Esther |
|Research Integrity: Introduction to Data Management in Natural and Life Sciences - online||14.02.2023 09:00 - 12:00 (Tue)||online||Asef, Esther |
Please note that all participants for workshops on Research Integrity will first be placed on a waiting list. You will shortly receive a confirmation message if places are available.
Before booking a workshop, please make sure that you can attend for the entire duration and save the dates. When participants do not show up or cancel on a very short notice, other interested parties are denied a chance to participate.
Doctoral candidates in the Natural and Life Sciences.
- Participants are able to name central aspects of research data management in natural and life sciences
- Participants are able to name research data management services
Digital research data are generated or collected in almost every research project. Researchers are faced with the challenge of not only managing and documenting these data, but also preserving them and making them available for reuse. The workshop offers a general introduction to the various aspects of research data management.
- Basic introduction to research data and research data management, focussed on natural and life social sciences
- Funder requirements
- Data management plans
- Organisation, documentation and storage of data
- Basic information about publication of research data
This workshop comprises 8 work units.