|Applying for Research Grants (B)||06.07.2017 09:30 - 17:00||Dahlem Research School, Hittorfstr. 16||Dr. Scholz, Beate|
--- Course Canceled ---
For advanced doctoral candidates and postdocs of all disciplines.
Developing the skills to successfully apply for research grants and thereby advance one’s academic career.
- Core elements of a grant application
- Criteria and perspective of a review
- Outlining and presentation of scientific contents
- Input by trainer
- Group discussions
- Working groups and presentation of results
- Presentations of participants with feedback
Please Note: Applying for Research Grants (A) and Applying for Research Grants (B) are identical workshops. For general information on postdoctoral funding, please also see: „What's next, Doc...? Funding Opportunities for Postdocs“
Course Fee (in EUR):
Dr. Beate Scholz