|Grant Proposal Writing for Doctoral Researchers||01.07.2019 09:00 - 17:00||Dahlem Research School, Hittorfstraße 16, Room 001||Dr. Preusse, Sabine|
|Grant Proposal Writing for Doctoral Researchers||02.07.2019 09:00 - 17:00||Dahlem Research School, Hittorfstraße 16, Room 001||Dr. Preusse, Sabine|
For advanced doctoral candidates and postdocs of all disciplines.
In this workshop, junior researchers receive an overview of funding opportunities and the key aspects of securing grants. They learn how to adapt their proposals to the funding scheme of their choice.
Based on your own research idea, you will
- learn how to identify a suitable funding scheme and how to adapt your idea to the reviewers‘ expectations
- formulate your overall objectives
- develop your idea into a first draft of a work plan
- learn how to identify the necessary resources, plan the budget and structure your proposal
- formulate a convincing impact
- get an overview on the complete grant proposal writing process.
Interactive presentations, group work, individual work on your grant proposal building blocks, discussions.
- Participants need to bring along their own idea for a research project!
- For general information on postdoctoral funding, please see: “What‘s next, Doc ...? Funding Opportunities for Postdocs”
Course Fee (in EUR):
Dr. Sabine Preusse