|Voice and Speech||23.01.2019 09:00 - 17:00||009, International House, Ehrenbergstr. 26/28||Völger, Ulrike|
For doctoral candidates and postdocs of all disciplines.
- Improved perception of your own voice and articulation
- Discovery and development of the existing and often not fully used vocal capacity.
- Improvement of body consciousness, posture and thus charisma.
- Higher awareness of your own facial expressions, your gestures .The extension of your personal spectrum.
- Development of a higher consciousness for rooms, listeners and at the same time the own speech tempo and the kind of conveyance.
- Increasing assertiveness and courage to approach others and make important contacts.
- Empowerment of self-consciousness and awareness of the own features / assets
- Ccongruence of professional competences, personality and presentation in daily life as well as in public speaking
- Reflection of gender stereotypes and a better handling of female patterns in communication and presentation.
Definitions and exercises on the subjects:
- posture and self-awareness of the body
- abdominal breathing and dosage
- personal pitch range, vocal tone, volume - way of speaking, modulation
- facial expression, gesture
- stage fright, charisma, spontaneity
- individual analysis of strengths and potentials
- practical exercises either with the group or individual theory
- feedback of the trainer and the whole group in a protected atmosphere
- inputs by trainer and handout
Course Fee (in EUR):