|Teaching Core Certificate Advanced Workshop (TCC II)||17.07.2017 09:00 - 17:00||Dahlem Research School, Hittorfstr. 16||Dr. Walzik, Sebastian|
|Teaching Core Certificate Advanced Workshop (TCC II)||18.07.2017 09:00 - 17:00||Dahlem Research School, Hittorfstr. 16||Dr. Walzik, Sebastian|
Researchers at all postdoctoral stages (postdoctoral fellows, junior research group leaders and junior professors). Earlier participation in the TCC Basic Workshop is required!
If you participate in this workshop,
- You will deepen the idea of Classroom Assessment Techniques (CATs) and develop/adapt them for your own lectures.
- You will understand how to reduce content to make lectures more digestible for the students, to plan transfer, to reduce time pressure etc.
- You will learn to plan, compose and evaluate exams.
- You will reflect on your own previous teaching experience.
- Classroom Assessment Techniques (CATs)
- Reducing Content
- Why to exam and composing exams, choosing content, planning time & points
- Biases of perception & "objective assessments"
- Challenging Situations in (oral) exams
- Norms of Evaluation
Trainer inputs, discussion and exchange of experiences & opinions, exercises